Theta waves binaural beats
theta waves binaural beats
Theta waves binaural beats recordings are more common than other binaural beats because this state is highly conducive to stress release and promoting a feel good factor. Research has shown that being in the theta state releases endorphins (feel good hormones), which makes sense when you consider that being relaxed makes you feel good in general. However, many recordings mix theta and alpha frequencies.
Binaural beats in the theta (4 to 8 Hz) range are linked to REM sleep, reduced anxiety, relaxation, as well as meditative and creative states. to be specific, Binaural beat therapy is an emerging form of sound wave therapy. Those waves make use of the fact that the right and left ear each receive a slightly different frequency tone, yet the brain perceives these as a single tone.
Benefits of Listening to Theta Binaural Beat
- Increased Levels of Creativity; Theta waves correlate with creative insight and intuition, which makes sense since when we relax, turn our thoughts inward and explore the mind, we find increased clarity among the valleys of our thoughts.
- Better Sleep; since it causes relaxation.
- Tap Into Your Subconscious Mind; Since Theta can be considered to be the subconscious state that lies between the conscious and the unconscious
- Better mental clarity; which act as a result of those waves.
- Body Healing & Rejuvenation; Meditation helps reduce cortisol and inflammatory proteins in the body. Which comes back to theta brainwaves, due to its dominance in meditation.
- Easier Meditation Practice; Since you are in a clear state, it is easy to enter the meditiave state.
Types of Binaural beats
Usually associated with:
> 40 Hz
|Gamma waves||Usually associated with: Higher mental activity, including perception, problem solving, and consciousness|
|Beta waves||Usually associated with: Active, busy thinking, active processing , moreover, active concentration.|
|Alpha waves||Usually associated with: Calm relaxed yet alert state.|
|Theta waves||Usually associated with: Deep meditation /relaxation, on the other hand REM sleep (As mentioned above)|
< 4 Hz
|Delta waves||Usually associated with: Deep dreamless sleep, moreover loss of body awareness|
You can also check 1 hour and half video of theta binaural beats on;
You might find some binaural beats followed by guided meditation, well it is one of meditative techniques that you can try.
You can also read about guided meditation on; https://www.chillsouls.com/2019/11/13/guided-meditation-music/