Guided meditation music
a mrGuided meditation music.
Guided meditation music is specific music which is played and can be used with a voice over in the background of a guide repeating words or creating an imagery scenario. A guide is someone who speaks with certain music in the background.To be specific. Guiding you to enter the meditative state,not just that, but also using certain affirmative words for certain amount of time. In order to stimulate the purpose of the meditation. There are several types of meditation music for uncountable purposes. Moreover, some people find certain type of music not causing any effect while others find it the most effective.
Types of meditation music
- Binaural beats is a computer generated sound aims to stimulate both hemispheres of the brain which producers claim can result in everything from emotional stimulation to behavior modification.
- Harmonics and holophonic sounds are used alone or mixed with some bells, bowls, or flute. The basis of this type of meditation music is based on each one’s deepest vibrational body, the cells in addition to DNA. Because those 3 variables reacts differently to specific frequencies helping in healing the body.
- Ancient Instrumentation . Used alone or with more traditional instruments, or even digital music, this type of music can be very enchanting. The sound of Crystal and brass healing bowls, chimes, triangles, flutes and drums enable modern musicians to recreate the same sounds that brought our ancestors to that deep place of stillness in meditation.
What are the benefits of meditation? There are many benefits, however, the most common are as following:
- Meditation helps in self-awareness.
- Promote stress management skills.
- Strengthen focus and concentration.
- Improves memory.
- Improves emotional well-being.
- Helps to balance state of attention, resulting in weakening any mental illness.
Many people perform meditation independently regardless of the religion, in a matter of fact, it has been practiced in cultures all over the world for centuries
Therapists use meditation methods in psycho-therapeutic technique, in fact it plays on clearing the consciousness.
Meditation is one deliberate means of changing the course of this stream, and in turn, altering how you perceive and respond to the world around you.In fact, researches and studies state that meditation helps in overall well-being.
You can check out one of the best guides on YouTube: